Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Need more minerals!

So I've been trying to work on a lot of various creative projects lately. Most notably the one that I had been talking about on this very blog, the tribal world building project...thingy. But I've had the problem of my creative resources being basically kaput. My imagination tank seems to be on E. So I haven't been getting anything done at all. So I just wanted to tell the folks to whom I had talked up these ideas quite a bit, sorry for jumping ahead of myself on this. I'm pretty sure this project will come to light sometime in the not horribly distant future; but not all that soon. The other project that has been taking its place in my thoughts is going to be pretty cool as well; and I'm working on filling up my creativity and imagination with a lot of steampunk stuff and similar reference material in preparation for pursuing that project. Hopefully it'll get done in the next month of two and I can run the campaign for someone. Until then, I'm just gonna keep reading and watching and bringing in new ideas. Cause sometimes you gotta recharge the batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment