Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Running a little behind on the posts; but I've got the next couple of days off so I'm going to catch up.

Well my new job has me working from 11 pm to 7 am. Hurrah for the night shift. I'm actually really enjoying it; the only problem I've encountered so far is Sundays. My Sundays are jam-packed full of stuff. Sunday School, Church, Lunch, Various Errands, Role-playing, then Work is usually the schedule for me. Going solid from 9:30 Sunday morning to 7:30 Monday morning. And that is after having worked Saturday night as well. I'm usually up from 9 pm Saturday night to 8 am Monday morning. That is one heck of a long haul.

I'm enjoying the new Sunday School class that has been formed for people my age level at my FBC over in Siloam; but having to stay up in order to go to that and church and lunch with the family is killing me. Now if I didn't go to any of those things I could come home and sleep for around 6-7 hours before heading over to Siloam for RPing. So I'm probably going to be looking for a Saturday evening church option. I enjoy the FBC crowd; but the lack of sleep on Sundays is killing me. I'll probably hit up FBC again when I get Sundays or Saturdays off in the shift rotation. That won't be until like January at least I believe.

Anyway, this is mostly just talking to myself in order to get a blog post in. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment